Character name and spec::
Vestamavra

17, 18 in 2 months

Armory link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/whisperwind/Vestamavra

Off-spec::
in the process of learning sub.and sin

Raid availability (please list time zone): :
Tuesdays and Sundays 9:00-12:00 EST ill be able to make it to most raids unless shcool stuff gets in the wat though that doesn't happen to often.

Please explain any oddities in your spec or gear: :
still gearing. with the new raid/expansion that came out it has messed up my gear. however, im trying to make sue my haste and critical strike are up.

Please give a detailed history of your prior guilds and why you left: :
I was in a guild with my in real life friend. it was just for alts though.

Why do you want to leave your current guild? :
To join a raiding guild! I've always wanted to join a raiding team even though I do lack experience but even though i do lack the experience other players may have that does not mean I wont try my best to max out my dps and help the team

Why do you want to be in this guild? (Failure to answer this question seriously will result in a quick denial.) :
I want to be in this guild because i want to be a part of a team and have a nice time together!

Why should we give you an invite? :
because I am hardworking and want to try my best to help the team.

Please list your prior raid experience, including past expansions. Please explain which classes or roles you played in your prior experience if you have played other mains: :
I started in WoW legion playing a holy priest.i joined towards the end too so that means I only progressed on heroic AtbT 8/11 at the moment i am progressing on normal Uldir 4/8. Also If it counts I was and still am in a high end raiding group for FF14 so i have experience there

Please provide link(s) to recent WoL or Warcraftlogs parses::
im sorry i dont have any though id like to learn how to set them up!

We do our best to recruit players who will be a good fit for us in terms of personality. Please tell us something about yourself. Why would you make a good addition to our community?:
I love drawing and music though this doesn't pertain to anything really other then knowing me. I am also mature though i feel like a hypocrite saying that because i am 17 and most people dont think 17 year olds are mature.I think I would make a good addition because I try my best.

What is your favorite tv show?:
I don't watch T.V. I play a lot of games though

In what way should raiders assist Sal? (hint: read the documents we told you to read at the beginning of the application process):
Help Sal off the play ground equipment!

How did you hear about us?:
WoWprogress.com

We insist that language and topics of discussion remain PG in public channels, and we never permit racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise derogatory language. Do you agree to adhere to our chat policy?:
Yes

ChaoticLighning
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: Availability

I’m on wow everyday if that’s what you meant for raid availablity. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dulce Bellum Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum