Raid availability (please list time zone): :
anytime. im atlatic time but my schedule is very flexible

Please explain any oddities in your spec or gear: :
none

Please give a detailed history of your prior guilds and why you left: :
havnt played since wrath, played all through vanilla, skipped BC

Why do you want to leave your current guild? :
not in one

Why do you want to be in this guild? (Failure to answer this question seriously will result in a quick denial.) :
I played with Bucky (Matt joines) in Wrath and we reconnected when BFA launched, hoping he's gotten better since then...

Why should we give you an invite? :
I'm reliable, i understand my class and rotation and have always been a solid contributor to any guild

Please list your prior raid experience, including past expansions. Please explain which classes or roles you played in your prior experience if you have played other mains: :
vanilla i played rogue. cleared molten core, BWL, AQ and some of Naxx. In wrath i played DK and we downed the LK in 10 Man. our guild had a hard time getting a 25 man together. I ran some 25man ice crown heroics with other guilds though

Please provide link(s) to recent WoL or Warcraftlogs parses::
just re started playing, boosted to 110, currently 116. should hit 120 tomorrow

We do our best to recruit players who will be a good fit for us in terms of personality. Please tell us something about yourself. Why would you make a good addition to our community?:
im mature, I recently left a vice president role of a company where i was responsible for 500 people so i understand structure, leadership, culture and having fun Happy i'm very chill but can be very focused when necessary

What is your favorite tv show?:
the office

In what way should raiders assist Sal? (hint: read the documents we told you to read at the beginning of the application process):
Every raider should be willing to help Sal off any complicated playground equipment that may prove too advanced for his understanding.

How did you hear about us?:
from Matt Joines

We insist that language and topics of discussion remain PG in public channels, and we never permit racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise derogatory language. Do you agree to adhere to our chat policy?:
yes

Martzell
martzell
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: CLOSED - App: pumpriot - by martzell

Hi Pump! Thanks for your application. Would you be available to chat on discord? Feel free to PM me or reach out through Matt.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dulce Bellum Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum