Character name and spec::
Vandalebor - Blood DK

17 (18 in February)

Armory link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/whisperwind/vandalebor/

Off-spec::
Frost

Raid availability (please list time zone): :
4:00 - 12:00 EST (Mon-Fri), All day on Sat & up to 12:00 on Sun.

Please explain any oddities in your spec or gear: :
I'm trying to get more haste for my Blood spec.

Please give a detailed history of your prior guilds and why you left: :
I've not been in too many guilds that I stayed for a while in or did anything with.

Why do you want to leave your current guild? :
It's a currently a friends-only alt guild; nothing serious.

Why do you want to be in this guild? (Failure to answer this question seriously will result in a quick denial.) :
I'd like to be in this guild because it will give me the experience that I have not had before ; being in a guild and working together to complete hard end-game content.

Why should we give you an invite? :
I believe you should give me an invite because I'm not a complete noob to this game, I've been subbed since 2008 so I think I may have the potential. I will gladly listen to anything that's told of me and accept any constrictive criticism.

Please list your prior raid experience, including past expansions. Please explain which classes or roles you played in your prior experience if you have played other mains: :
ICC - Normal w/ Undead Frost Mage, Dragon Soul LFR, All MoP raids LFR but SoO on Normal on a Worgen Warrior, I didnt play much of WoD but did LFR Highmaul and Normal HFC on this character, Legion is where I've started to step up and did all raids on Normal and Heroic for the most part - this was on a Ret. Paladin. I have experience doing the hardest end-game content in FFXIV (Sigmascape Savage).

Please provide link(s) to recent WoL or Warcraftlogs parses::
I've not used Warcraftlogs before, sorry.

We do our best to recruit players who will be a good fit for us in terms of personality. Please tell us something about yourself. Why would you make a good addition to our community?:
I will try my best, stay on task, and be attentive as much as possible.

What is your favorite tv show?:
Dexter/Bates Motel

In what way should raiders assist Sal? (hint: read the documents we told you to read at the beginning of the application process):
The raiders should help Sal off the playground equipment.

How did you hear about us?:
Vestamavra (Another applicant)

We insist that language and topics of discussion remain PG in public channels, and we never permit racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise derogatory language. Do you agree to adhere to our chat policy?:
Yes, I agree.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dulce Bellum Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum