View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Wrathagex

re: 3/22/11 Al'akir Down!

so how do you get it in 1080p? I use fraps and have put videos up in the past... seems to be no option to get it any higher?

Signature for Paybackx (us)
Bocee

I did not have to do anything special, it may help that I use two radeon HD-5750 video cards in crossfire mode and my primary monitor is running 1920x1080. If people liked it I will continue to do more in the future, will need some other recommendations for music though. If you can find the music playing on youtube, I can hijack it into MP3 format and include with the video.
Wrathagex

Boceephus wrote:
I did not have to do anything special, it may help that I use two radeon HD-5750 video cards in crossfire mode and my primary monitor is running 1920x1080. If people liked it I will continue to do more in the future, will need some other recommendations for music though. If you can find the music playing on youtube, I can hijack it into MP3 format and include with the video.

I have same resolution and two video cards.. don't remember the type but uhh I spent a ton on them so I would think they'd be enough. Do you use fraps?

Signature for Paybackx (us)
Bocee

yes, I have the full version of FRAPS and did not make any setting changes. The only additional thing I did was convert and merge the multiple files that FRAPS creates into a single MP4 file with stripped audio. Then I used another program to merge in the audio.
Deathingale
In-Game Rank 9

I could do without hearing myself screaming "Down, down, down, down, down" in the 3rd phase.
Keikakudoori
In-Game Lowest Rank

Rofl you can see me get pwend by that squall going into phase 2....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dulce Bellum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum